Terms & Conditions @styleClass>
Please read the following information carefully. All tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programmes, artists, prices, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised ticket seller (e.g. Auckland Theatre Company, ASB Waterfront Theatre, Q Theatre).
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled and you cannot attend a re-scheduled or alternative performance.
- Any payments for tickets will be held by the Venue’s Management as stakeholder (and not beneficially) in a separate bank account until the performance for which the tickets were purchased has taken place.
- On account credit is valid for 24 months from the date it was created.
- For any tickets purchased online or in person at a discounted price, it will be necessary to show the relevant ID at the venue.
- Cameras, and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium unless specific permission has been granted by the Venue’s Management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and all other electrical devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed at the ASB Waterfront Theatre Box Office.
- In the event Auckland Theatre Company needs to cancel a performance, you will be entitled transfer to another date, honouring the price that you paid for tickets or request a refund. Date and seating options subject to availability.
- In the event Auckland Theatre Company needs to postpone a performance,you can exchange to a new performance date. If the new performance date/s are not suitable for you to attend, you will be entitled to a refund.
For terms and conditions relating to sale of subscription tickets, please click here.
Peace of Mind Ticketing Terms
- Fitness to attend Venue.
a) No one should attend an Auckland Theatre Company performance who has a contagious illness.
b) Has symptoms associated with a contagious illness (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
c) Is subject to a requirement to self-isolate or quarantine.
- If any of clauses 1a-c above apply to you (or a member of your group booking), you are entitled to: exchange to an alternative performance, donate the value of your ticket to Auckland Theatre Company, or transfer the value of your tickets as account credit (valid for 24 months from the date it was created).
- Should you choose to transfer your tickets, you can pick any another performance in the same show season (excluding Opening Night or Pay What You Wish). If you cannot attend any performance in the show season you can only transfer to another performance in the same calendar year. Date and seating options subject to availability. Ticket price differences will apply. There is no entitlement to partial or whole refunds.
- The options in clause 2 only apply to the member(s) of your group who is/are directly affected. Directly affected refers the ticket holder/s who has/have a contagious illness, and those who live in the same household.
- If you are unable to attend a performance due to reasons outlined in clause 1a-c you must notify the Auckland Theatre Company ticketing team as soon as is practical before your scheduled performance.
Gift Voucher Terms
- Gift vouchers are valid only for tickets to Auckland Theatre Company shows and events at the ASB Waterfront Theatre that are being ticketed by Auckland Theatre Company.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- If a voucher is used for a performance that is later cancelled, any refund will be in the form of a new gift voucher.
- If the total value of the purchase exceeds the value of a gift voucher, the person redeeming the voucher will be required to pay the difference prior to the ticket(s) being issued.
- Tickets to all performances are subject to availability – we recommend booking early to secure your preferred date(s).
- Voucher is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Ticket Exchange Terms
- Ticket exchanges within 48 hours of the performance for which the original tickets were booked will be made at the sole discretion of Auckland Theatre Company and may attract a transfer fee of $7 per ticket. You can request to transfer your tickets over the phone, via email or by using the online exchange request form at www.atc.co.nz/exchange
- Tickets can be exchanged from one performance to another in the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
- Auckland Theatre Company offers a complimentary ticket exchange service (normally $7 per ticket) for all current season subscribers up to 48 hours prior to the performance for which the tickets were booked.
- If your ticket exchange involves transferring your ticket to a new ticket at a higher price, you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. All subscriber prices are fixed; you are not paying the general public price, just the difference in subscriber ticket type value. For example: exchanging a ticket from a Preview show for a ticket to a Standard show, or exchanging a B Reserve ticket for an A Reserve or Premium ticket. Auckland Theatre Company will not refund the difference between the ticket prices if you choose to exchange your ticket for a less expensive ticket. If we require you to transfer to another performance and the value of the new seat is less than the new seat, you can request an On Account Credit.
- If you exchange a ticket issued as part of a Theatre Club, in the case of between one and five tickets being transferred to another performance in the show season, you will be charged the difference between the Theatre Club price and the Season Pass subscription price for the performance your club member wishes to attend.