Subscription Terms & Conditions @styleClass>
Please read the following information carefully. All subscription tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
Subscription Ticket Sales @styleClass>
1. Auckland Theatre Company offers a complimentary ticket exchange service for Full Season Pass, Theatre Club and Design Your Own subscribers up to 48 hours prior to the performance for which the tickets were booked.
2. Ticket exchanges within 48 hours of the performance for which the original tickets were booked will be made at the sole discretion of Auckland Theatre Company and may attract a transfer fee.
3. Tickets can be exchanged for others for any other performance within the same season of the same show. Tickets cannot be exchanged from one show to another or from one season to another.
4. Auckland Theatre Company’s box office must receive the original tickets prior to an exchange being made. No other seats will be held whilst awaiting the return of the original tickets.
5. If you are a Design Your Own subscriber, there will be no additional charge if you exchange a ticket for one for another performance with the same price structure.
6. If you are a Design Your Own subscriber and you exchange a ticket from a Preview show for a ticket to a Premiere or Standard show, or from a Premiere show to a Standard show, you will be charged the difference between the two ticket prices. Auckland Theatre Company will not refund the difference between the ticket prices for exchanges from Standard shows to Premiere or Preview shows, or from Premiere shows to Preview shows. Full Season Pass subscription tickets can be exchanged, availability allowing, within the same season, with no difference to pay.
7. If you exchange a ticket issued as part of a Theatre Club, in the case of between one and five tickets being transferred to another performance in the season, you will be charged the difference between the Theatre Club price and the Design Your Own subscription price for the performance your club member wishes to attend.
8. Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances, it may not be possible to meet your requested seat preference. In this instance, seats will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
9. If you exchange a Snap a Seat ticket, you will be charged the difference between the Snap a Seat price and the Design Your Own subscription price.
10. If you purchase multiple Snap a Seat subscriptions, Auckland Theatre Company will endeavour to seat all patrons near each other; however, this cannot be guaranteed.
11. Tickets will not be refunded once they have been purchased and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
12. Any handling and transactions fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
13. As a subscriber, you will receive emails from Auckland Theatre Company. You are welcome to unsubscribe from these at any time.
14. Presentation of current and valid ID is required for concession tickets. Proof of eligibility for existing subscribers aged 65 and over is not required.
Ticket Exchanges @styleClass>
Auckland Theatre Company provides a complimentary no-reason-required ticket exchange service exclusively for subscribers. Before we can process your transfer, we first need to receive your original tickets. Prior to this, no exchange will be processed nor seats reserved. You can mail them to us or bring them in to the ASB Waterfront Theatre. You can also tear the tickets in two and email us a photo of them, as long as all details on the tickets are still clearly visible. When returning tickets, be sure to include your new preferred performance date and time, and your daytime contact details. Send them to:
ATC BOX OFFICE
EMAIL: [email protected]
COURIER/IN PERSON: ASB Waterfront Theatre
138 Halsey Street, Auckland 1010
MAIL: PO Box 96002, Balmoral, Auckland 1342
COVID-19 Refund Policy @styleClass>
Purchase with confidence knowing that you are eligible for a refund or exchange if you are unable to attend your scheduled performance as a result of circumstances related to COVID-19. See full COVID-19 refund and exchange terms and conditions: